Get to the root of unwanted grass and weeds with Torched. This convenient, no-mix formula is ideal for gardens, flower, and mulched beds, as well as on cracks in driveways and patios. Torched is a non-selective formula that is easy to apply and with even faster results.
Southland Organics Torched is a non-selective, all-natural weed killer. It is designed to be a powerful post-emergence natural herbicide to quickly and effectively kill weeds in an environmentally friendly way. Ideal for use around garden beds and greenhouses, Torched is safe and easy to use with fast and visible results. Safe for People, Pets and the Environment.
Our proprietary blend of organic oils and soaps is simply the best weed killer recipe around. Developing a natural alternative to Roundup and other glyphosate weed killers was a real challenge. Most homeowners and environmentally conscience landscapers have been forced to rely on homemade formulas that consists of dish soap, table salt and often boiling water. While these natural recipes are admirable, they do little to keep weeds at bay and are often very costly in terms of time and money.
Sizes and Options
Torched comes in gallon and 2.5-gallon jugs.
RTS is a "Ready to Spray" Option and is ideal for homeowner use. The standard version is a concentrate with a recommended 8 - 10 oz per gallon of water.
- Shake well before use.
- Mix 8 - 10 oz per gallon of water.
- Pour diluted mixture into a sprayer.
- Set sprayer nozzle to “spray” setting, and hold nozzle 6 inches away from the area to be treated.
- Cover area with spray but not to the point of run-off.
- Re-treat hard-to-kill weeds after five days if needed.
- Protect desirable plants during application by shielding them with cardboard or plastic. If accidentally sprayed, immediately rinse the plants and surrounding area with large amounts of water.
- Apply when weeds are actively growing.
- For best results, apply during warm (above 60°F), sunny weather.
- Spray only when the air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants.
- Re-treat if it rains within 24 hours of spraying.