Sales & Marketing Administrator in Athens, GA
Southland Organics is a leader in modern soil conditioners, organic fertilizers, and animal health products. We sell natural and effective solutions worldwide. We are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Administrator in Athens, GA.
Apply using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Distribute leads to sales reps.
- Monitor daily sales leads.
- Analyze the sales accounts to ensure routine and regular contact with the customer.
- Review the CRM database to ensure the completeness of records by the sales representatives.
- Prepare monthly reports for the Sales Manager such as lead trends, close rates, and other metrics.
- Determine, classify, and categorize sales opportunity losses.
- Collaborate daily with the sales team and marketing department to ensure the CRM system is up to date and tracking marketing campaigns and lead sources.
- Perform other duties in support of Sales and Customer Services as may be required
- Sell product via phone sales to an established list of customer accounts
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding sales or complaints
- Managed damage complaints and shipping issues when they arise
- Work closely with the marketing team to assist in lead generation and campaign management
- Monitor and track inventory
- Prepare campaign materials and marketing collateral
- Coordinate trade show logistics including travel and collateral
- Assist in video production
- Assist in label development
- Promote field agents and distribution channels
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Selling ability and learning agility
- High level of customer service and clerical skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective and clear communication skills
- Bachelors Degree
What do we offer
- Opportunity for advancement
- Potential for bonus / commission