At Southland Organics we are deeply passionate about providing natural solutions to natural problems. Big ole Bird epitomizes that passion through hard working organic acids, activated carbon, polyelectrolytes and beneficial microbiology to make sure that your flock remains as healthy as possible.
- Apply 1/2 (one-half) ounce of Big ole Bird per 2.5 gallons of fresh drinking water which are equal to 1.2 teaspoons per gallon. The water will have a slight tint to it.
- Big ole Bird can be given to chicks as early as day 5.
- We recommend giving it to them for three days and then off for two weeks. This recommendation is to preserve resources however many poultry people continuously apply Big ole Bird to maximize its effects and benefits.
- Please do not apply with any disinfectants or vinegar.
- No refrigeration necessary.
- The product is deemed to be valid 18 months from the date of purchase.
How Much Big Ole Bird Do I Give my Birds?