Southland Organics is a leading provider of natural solutions for poultry, turf and crop growers as well as wilderness managers. As consumers become increasingly aware of the dangers of harsh chemicals and antibiotics in food sources and the environment, Southland Organics responds to the call for safe, effective alternatives.
The business was founded in 2009 to help growers address natural problems with natural solutions at the molecular level. Its team of specialists has helped thousands of farmers, landscape professionals and wilderness managers overcome bacterial challenges and nutrient deficiencies without the use of chemical toxins through its scientifically sound programs.
Southland Organics is seeking an employee to assist in the warehouse. Tasks require some physical labor and work is routine and directed by established procedures with instructions provided for new and standards assignments. No benefits.
Operations Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist and operate the end-to-end manufacturing processes.
- Produce high-quality finished goods that meet our standards.
- Operate, maintain, and manage a bottling assembly line.
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of the production environment, preparing it for new manufacturing runs.
- Safely and proficiently operate various equipment including forklifts, tractors, mowers, etc.
- Handle outdoor duties such as mowing and weed eating to maintain the facility grounds.
- Load materials, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location.
- Adhere to safety protocols and company guidelines at all times.
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors.
- Follow directions and comply with all organic and management practices.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to ensure operational efficiency and work as an active team member to complete team goals.
- Be a self-starter.
- Be reliable and punctual.
Additional Job Function:
- Performs minor maintenance on appliances/equipment, as abilities will allow.
- May open and secure buildings at start and end of workday, respectively; may turn on and off lights at start and end of day, respectively, and adjust heating or air conditioning, as appropriate.
- May arrange furniture for meetings or other events.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Familiarity with operating heavy equipment including forklifts, tractors, and mowers.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong work ethic with a genuine desire to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed instructions and procedures.
- Team player mentality with a positive attitude.
- Commitment to uphold the values and standards of Southland Organics.
At Southland Organics we cherish our tranquil work atmosphere. Our focus is on producing the best organic products while maintaining a harmonious workspace. As part of our core values, we do not tolerate drama of any kind, and we expect all employees to respect and uphold this principle.
Interested candidates are invited to fill out the form below. We look forward to welcoming you into our family!