- We strive to ship all orders either same day or next day for orders received after 10am.
- If an item is on backorder due to raw goods or other we will contact you within 3 business days to let you know the status.
- We ship via UPS for ground and FEDEx LTL Freight deliveries.
- We will ship via USPS on special circumstance.
- All items are processed through our inventory system then to a shipping system. The shipping system will produce the label, tracking number and email notifications.
Your business is greatly appreciated. If you are not completely satisfied with an item, simply return it in its original, unused condition within 30 days of receipt along with the original invoice and it will be refunded, replaced, or exchanged for you*. This does not include shipping and handling charges.
Please check your order upon receipt. Damages and shortages must be reported to Southland Organics immediately so that Customer Service can correct any problems. For damaged items, you must save all packing material and items for inspection. A Customer Service Rep will contact the delivering carrier immediately on your behalf. Please contact Southland Organics at 1-800-608-3755 if you have any questions or need assistance.
* Items that have been previously replaced because they were defective, damaged, or incorrect are not returnable. Prices are subject to change without notice. Because of the possibility of typographical or human error, Southland Organics disclaims responsibility for errors. Southland Organics also disclaims responsibility for the use or misuse of products. The manufacturers label should always be followed. Comments and statements regarding products on this website are intended to be correct and accurate, but the customer should be guided solely by their own judgment and opinion coupled with professional veterinary advice which should be sought in animal health matters. Please contact Southland Organics at 1-800-608-3755 if you have questions or need assistance.