Perfect for Vault Toilets and Pit Type Toilet applications!
- Eliminates odors, does not simply cover them up with perfumes and fragrances
- Is totally harmless to animal, human, and marine life
- Digests difficult compounds toxic to naturally occurring bacteria or existing sewage bacteria.
- Provides a rapid breakdown of difficult detergents, fats, oils, tissue, hydrocarbons, etc.
- Greatly reduces corrosion resulting from leaching hydrogen sulfide
- Cultures grow in either the presence or absence of oxygen
- Long-term stability (1-2 years)
- Non-corrosive, non-pathogenic; safe to handle and store
- Super concentrated, per charge recommendation is half of other brands
- Each batch is tested and standardized for a high level of quality
- Certified salmonella-free
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
Girl Scouts of America
PORT Septic Cleaner contains a synergistic blend of new bacterial strains which are scientifically developed (selectively adapted) to cope with difficult compounds and chemicals present in wastewater effluent. Unlike any other bio-formulation, PORT Septic Cleaner contains bacterial strains that will digest difficult and non-biodegradable compounds such as detergents, paper, oil, grease, hydrocarbons, and phenols. PORT is safe for the environment.
As a Holding Tank Treatment, PORT works hard to bind hydrocarbons, mercaptans, and odor-causing ammonia. The key ingredient for our unsurpassed odor control is the native cypress lignin. Boasting 7 to 9 open receptor sites, the lignin can bind up to 1000 times its molecular weight. Combine the power of the lignin with the high levels of activated carbon and the competitive exclusion of odor-causing bacteria you get the results of a biological and chemical powerhouse.
It can dissolve grease and eliminate odors in grease traps, wastewater lift stations, and RV dump stations. When diluted 1:7 with water in a backpack sprayer, it can be used to solve any biological odor including garbage dumpsters, organic spills, and animal decomposition. For septic tanks with a drain field, we recommend 8 ounces of Port monthly in a 500-gallon septic tank for routine maintenance. For problematic systems, 1 gallon of Port monthly in a 500-gallon tank will resolve most issues within a couple of applications. Port can completely clear a clogged septic system field drains.
the most powerful bio-digester and odor eliminating product for holding tanks
Optimally Port (diluted in water as specified below) should be added when the vault has been freshly pumped. The vault can then be left to fill to capacity without any additional product being needed. Additional water may be needed if solids begin to exceed the water line.
|Vault Size||Dosage||Water to Add|
|3000 gallons||7 gallons PORT||at least 49 gallons|
|2000 gallons||5 gallons PORT||at least 35 gallons|
|1000 gallons||2.5 gallons PORT||at least 17.5 gallons|
|500 gallons||1.25 gallons||at least 9 gallons|