Septic Tank Treatment
The 2.5 Gallon Jug is ideal for vault toilets.
*Covers a large amount of ground
The Gallon Jug is great for dosing periodic application.
*Treats small vault toilets and large septic tanks
In the first shipment, you will receive 1 quart and (3) 8 oz bottles of PORT Septic Tank Treatment. Upon arrival, simply pour the quart down the drain or flush the toilet. Every 30 days after the initial application, pour one 8 oz bottle into the drain or toilet. The quart will shock the system, and the cute little 8 oz bottles will maintain a happy system.
Let us remember to keep your waste under control, so you don't have to! Each additional shipment will contain (4) 8 oz maintenance bottles. Simply pour down a drain or flush down the toilet every 30 days.
The Quart is the perfect size to shock your septic tank or to treat a large holding tank.
Southland Organics PORT is a powerful outdoor restroom treatment that provides rapid waste degradation and odor control. PORT efficiently and effectively breaks down waste in tanks and clears bio-solids. PORT breaks down solids and opens up drain lines, often adding years between pumping.
- Eliminates Odors, does not simply cover them up with perfumes or fragrances
- Harmless to human, animal and marine life
- Digests difficult compounds toxic to naturally occurring bacteria or existing sewage bacteria
- Breaks down difficult detergents, fats, oils, tissue, and hydrocarbons
- Reduces corrosion resulting from leaching hydrogen sulfide
- Non corrosive, non pathogenic; safe to handle and store